Employer of Choice
The Employer of Choice award recognises organisations that put in place strategies and initiatives to create stimulating and supportive workplace environments for their employees. These strategies or initiatives must have a positive impact on both employees and the organisation as a whole.
Award eligibility check box
- The business has been trading for a continuous period of two years or more, not bankrupt or trading insolvent at the time of entry.
- What is your employee value proposition? Why would someone want to work for your business? Maximum word count: 300
- Describe your workplace culture. Maximum word count: 250
- How do you attract and retain the best talent? Maximum word count: 250
- Excluding business growth or expansion, what percentage of staff turnover has there been in your business in the previous financial year? Maximum word count: 200
- Have you had any employment related claims over the past 24 months? (YES/NO)
- What plans or processes do you have in place to manage employment related claims? Maximum word count: 250
- What percentage of your staff have attended at least one business, technical, personal or professional development training in the last financial year? Maximum word count:200
- How has investment in training and development improved the performance of your business? Maximum word count: 300
- How would you describe an Employer of Choice? Maximum word count: 300
- How does your business adopt inclusive practices and recognise the needs of a diverse community (including gender equality, people with intellectual and physical disability and seniors)? Maximum word count: 300
- Outline your current staff level and diversity – include employees with disability, seniors (over 55) and people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds. Maximum word count: 250
- Identify and describe your positive and/ or proactive inclusive practices within the business that go beyond regulatory compliance. Maximum word count: 300