Excellence in Business
The Excellence in Business award recognises a business with 21 or more employees that has achieved significant growth and is able to demonstrate the specific strategies and processes implemented to achieve sustainable growth in the previous financial year.
Award eligibility check box
- This business has been trading for a period of two years or more, is not bankrupt or trading insolvent at the time of entry.
- This business has 21 or more employees on the payroll in Australia.
- This business has not entered into the Excellence in Social Enterprise category, Excellence in Micro Business or Excellence in Small Business category.
- Provide an overview of the key features of your business plan including goals, strategies and outcomes. Maximum word count: 400
- Define your businesses product and/or service offering/s. Maximum word count: 400
- Define your target market/s. Maximum word count: 300
- What is unique about your business i.e what makes it stand out from your competitors? Maximum word count: 300
- Do you have monthly reporting of financial performance (profit and loss, cash flow and other key performance indicators)? Specify reports. Maximum word count: 300
- Detail your business goals and key milestones achieved in the previous financial year. Maximum word count: 450
- What were the strategies and plans you initiated to achieve your business growth over the previous financial year? Maximum word count: 300
- Detail the key challenges and opportunities your business and industry face in the future. Maximum word count: 300
- What strategies or plans do you have in place to address these challenges and/or opportunities? Maximum word count: 450
- Demonstrate how your business contributes to the local economy in your region. For example employing local people, local purchasing etc). Maximum word count: 250