Excellence in Social Enterprise
The Excellence in Social Enterprise Award recognises an organisation, be it social, environmental cultural or economic.
Award eligibility check box
- The majority (at least 50%) of profits are used to work towards your social mission.
- The organisation has not entered into the categories of Excellence in Micro Business, Excellence in Small Business and Excellence in Business category.
- Explain the social purpose of your organisation. Maximum word count: 300
- Explain how your purpose contributes to the community, cultural and/or environment. Maximum word count: 400
- Detail each of the strategies and actions undertaken to achieve your organisation’s social purpose. Maximum word count: 400
- Detail measurable evidence of how each of these strategies and actions is contributing to the achievement of the social purpose goals for your organisation. Maximum word count: 400
- Provide an overview of your five year strategy for future growth, sustainability and key milestones detailing how you are working towards achieving them. Maximum word count: 400