Excellence in Sustainability
(This category is based on sustainable initiatives and projects within your business, not related to your core offering).
The Excellence in Sustainability award recognises businesses that are working to reduce the impact of their operations on the environment and/or provide products and services that have positive environmental outcomes.
Award eligibility check box
- The business has been trading for a continuous period of two years or more, not bankrupt or trading insolvent at the time of entry.
- Describe your business environmental sustainability goals. Note that these must be quantifiable targets. Maximum word count: 300
- Describe the initiatives/actions your organisation has undertaken to achieve its sustainability objectives in the previous 12- 24 months within the region you are entering the awards. Maximum word count: 400
- Describe your sustainability achievements over the last 12 – 24 months. Maximum word count: 300
- Describe how you involve staff in your environmental initiatives. Maximum word count: 300
- Provide measurable evidence of how your sustainability objectives have achieved and contributed to the business, customers, staff and suppliers such as financial outcomes, staff engagement, marketing benefits, supplier/customer loyalty. Maximum word count: 400