Outstanding Business Leader
The Outstanding Business Leader award recognises the positive contribution made to business by business people and professionals. The award recognises those who demonstrate outstanding entrepreneurial spirit, strategic business direction and innovative ideas, whilst providing inspiration to a new generation of upcoming business leaders. Individuals entering into this category can be self-employed or employed by a business.
Award eligibility check box
- I am aged 31 years and over at the time of entry.
- I am not a NSW Business Chamber Staff Member, Regional Advisory Councillor, State Councillor or Board Member.
- Entrants first name:
- Entrants surname:
- Date of birth:
- Current job title:
- Name of your organisation or business:
- Provide a current profile of yourself including your scope of responsibilities, details of your role, any direct reports, your budget, your financial and organisation reporting line. Maximum word count:300
- Detail your achievements in business with clear measurable examples. Maximum word count: 400
- Outline how you have reshaped your business, organisation or industry to create a smarter and more inclusive future with examples of how you have used your leadership skills? Maximum word count: 400
- Provide an overview of your five year strategies for future growth and key milestones, detailing how you are working towards achieving each of them. Maximum word count: 400
- Describe the key challenges you have faced as a business leader and how you overcame each of them. Maximum word count: 400
- Describe the activities and initiatives you have undertaken to help the community (and or the business community). Maximum word count: 400