Outstanding Young Employee
The Outstanding Young Employee award recognises an inspirational young employee aged between 18-30 years. To enter into this award the individual must have been employed by their current employer for a minimum of 18 months at the time of entry.
Award eligibility check box
- I am aged between 18-30 years at the time of entry.
- I have been employed by my current employer for at least 18 months on or prior to this entry submission.
- I am not a NSW Business Chamber Staff Member, Regional Advisory Councillor, State Councillor or Board Member.
- Entrants first name:
- Entrants surname:
- Date of birth:
- Current job title:
- Name of the business/organisation you work for:
- Commencement of employment date:
- Outline your employment background including previous roles and responsibilities. Maximum word count: 300
- Provide a current profile of yourself including current job role and scope of responsibilities including details of the role, any direct reports, budget, your financial and organisational reporting line. Maximum word count: 400
- Detail your measurable career achievements including key milestones. Maximum word count: 400
- Provide an overview of your five year goals/milestones and how you are working towards each of these. Maximum word count: 300
- Describe the key challenges you have faced as a young employee and how you have dealt with each of these challenges, including examples. Maximum word count: 300
- What do you believe makes you an outstanding young employee, including examples of where you have had to use your leadership skills? Maximum word count: 450
In addition to the general T&C’s the following apply to this category:-
- Should the entrant leave the organisation before the Regional or State Gala event, their entry is ineligible.