Outstanding Young Entrepreneur
The Outstanding Young Entrepreneur award recognises an inspirational young person aged between 18-30 years who, through their own commitment and passion, owns or part owns a successful business. This award recognises young business people who demonstrate outstanding entrepreneurial spirit, strategic direction and innovative ideas whilst providing inspiration to a new generation of upcoming young business people.
Award eligibility check box
- I am aged between 18-30 years at the time of entry.
- I am a current owner or part owner of a business.
- I am not a NSW Business Chamber Staff Member, Regional Advisory Councillor, State Councillor or Board Member.
- Entrants first name:
- Entrants surname:
- Date of birth:
- Current Job title:
- Name of business organisation you own or part own:
- Date in which you established or took ownership of the business organisation
- Number of other owners:
- Percentage of ownership held by you:
- What problem have you solved? How did you identify it as a market need and what is your target market? Maximum word count: 300
- Describe your business’s innovative competitive advantage. Maximum word count: 300
- Describe how you funded your business. Maximum word count: 300
- Provide an overview of your five year strategies for future growth and key milestones detailing how you are currently working towards achieving these. Maximum word count: 450
- Detail the measurable growth and key achievements in your business over the past 24 months. Maximum word count: 450
- Describe the key challenges you have faced as a young entrepreneur and how you deal with these challenges. Maximum word count: 300