People’s Choice Award
- People’s Choice Award Nominations Open: 16 July 2019
- People’s Choice Award Nominations Close: 23 July 2019
- People’s Choice Award Voting Opens: 26 July 2019
- People’s Choice Award Voting Close: 2 August 2019
Please note: Previous winners of the BEATS People’s Choice Award are not eligible to enter this award.
Rules of entry and voting are:
- Nominations for People’s Choice are open to the public. We recommend that you encourage further nominations by having customers nominate your business to increase your chances of going through to the voting poll round.
- Eligibility for People’s Choice simply requires that your business is registered to operate in the Tweed Shire.
- The final number of eligible entrants and poll choices in the voting stage will be dependant on the number of individual nominations received. The more nominations – the greater your chance.
- Only one poll vote will be accepted from each IP address and/or device. We recommend using a different device and internet connection in the case of additional people wanting to vote if they are located in your business or household.
- The winner of this award will not be revealed until the Gala Awards Evening.
- The winner of this award must be at the Gala Awards Eventing on the night of 3 August to accept their trophy. Mark it your diary now!
We suggest the following to encourage additional poll votes:
- Share the link to this page on social media with a personal message
- Send an email to your database or create a newsletter
- Print little slips of paper with this web link to remind people to vote
- Display posters up around your workspace/store
- Take out an advertisement in the local papers
- When speaking with your customers, ask for their support
Most of all…