Start Up Superstar
The Start Up Superstar award recognises a business that has been trading for at LEAST 12 months and less than 24 months. This business delivers a product/service/idea/invention with credible potential and strongly displays an entrepreneurial spirit.
Award eligibility check box
- The business has been trading for a continuous period of 12 months and less than 24 months, not bankrupt or trading insolvent at the time of entry.
- This business has not been purchased or acquired.
- This business is not part of a franchise.
- This business is not a new product or service line.
- Is this your first start up? (If no please specify other business ventures and their degree of success). Maximum word count: 300
- Date when you commenced trading.
- Number of owners.
- What problem (or need) has your business solved? Maximum word count: 250
- How did you identify the market need? Maximum word count: 400
- Describe your product service or offering. Maximum word count: 400
- Who is your target market? Maximum word count: 250
- Describe your business’s innovative competitive advantage. Maximum word count: 400
- Outline your business success since its inception. Maximum word count: 400
- Detail and include your current research, customer marketing strategy, logistics and service delivery. Maximum word count: 350
- Describe how you funded your business. Maximum word count: 200
- Detail how your business has the potential to scale and achieve financial sustainability. Maximum word count: 400
- Provide commercial and technical evidence your team has the ability and competencies to achieve success and detail strategy and timeframe involved. Maximum word count: 500