The caliber of these two award entries shows how outstanding the media is in our region. These two applications were tied until a final round of judging produced a winner.
This is how the finalists answered the question: DESCRIBE WHAT YOUR BUSINESS DOES.
Put Some Colour in your Life www.colourinyourlife.com.au
Put Some Colour In Your Life Pty Ltd (henceforth PSCIYL) is an Arts and Education Television series and website that takes the artistic process of creating a masterpiece into the homes of viewers across Australia. • The PSCIYL website acts as an online gallery and shop so that artists from all over the world can use this platform to sell their work globally.
Through social media and television, PSCIYL is making Australian Art and Culture more
accessible to those who may not be able to leave their homes, or make it to galleries.
• Furthermore, PSCIYL is preserving the artistic techniques of talented individuals, ensuring that future generations will be able to learn from the great artists of our country.
Tweed Valley Weekly www.tweedvalleyweekly.net.au
• Established for 22 years, the Tweed Valley Weekly provides our entire Tweed Valley community with its Premier source of local news and information. Home Delivering and bulk dropping 20,500 free copies every Thursday, ensuring our advertising clients reach their desired target market.
• The Tweed Valley Weekly is a meeting point for the community, where we catch up on news that is relevant to our lives, debate issues in which we share in the consequences and hear about promotions and services available from our local businesses
• We employ local people, supporting our motto ‘Locals Supporting Locals’
• The Tweed Valley Weekly helps new and existing business gain greater exposure by advertising their product throughout the Tweed Valley/Tweed Coast.
• We guide businesses through media marketing strategies and suggest ways to increase turnover and generate better income.
• We provide local and upcoming bands, artists, performers and athletes a platform to promote themselves through our Focus on Youth and Entertainment Features.
• We provide the community with an up to date TV Guide.
• We are the only local publication to deliver to homes in the expanded Murwillumbah rural village
• Produce biannual, educational full gloss magazines on building, health, wellbeing & lifestyle.